Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM)
An opportunity to Meet Rubber Product Buyers
In a path breaking attempt, IRE 2017 will be conducting a domestic Reverse Buyer seller meet on the side-lines of the Expo at The Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, India on the 20th & 21st, January, 2017
- Buyers of Rubber products (Moulded, Extruded, Foams, Hoses etc.) have been invited to this RBSM. These buyers will be from large corporates, Car manufacturers, Railways, PSUs, Defence among others
- Exhibitors will get a chance (at Zero cost) to meet these Buyers and have a one on one meetings with them. This will enable them to interact with potential customers, understand their demands and take it forward
- Non-Exhibitors will also get a chance (at a nominal fee) to meet a wide range of potential customers at a single location and have one on one meetings.
- The Exhibitors/non-Exhibitors need to apply for this event. There will be an assessment of the applications. Approved applications get a chance to be a part of this RBSM.
To know more about the Domestic RBSM, Please contact us at
Who Should Participate
- Exhibitors who wish to make use of this opportunity.
- Any other manufacturer of Rubber products who are looking at acquiring new customers and growing their business.
- Rubber Product Manufacturers and Allied Rubber Industries, Automobile & Auto Component Manufacturers, Defence, Aerospace, Railways, Ports, Shipping & Marine Industries, Aviation, Medical & Surgical Industries, Industrial Applications, Equipment & Machinery Manufacturers, Engineering & Tooling Industries, Oil & Gas, Leather, Sports, Mining.
This is an earnest effort by the IRE team to bring growth opportunities nearer to the rubber
manufacturing industry. We hope that the Indian rubber industry will make use of this opportunity and benefit.
One to one business
matching session with the below companies
Expected Buyer Companies
- Ashok Leyland Ltd
- Bajaj Auto Ltd
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- BSH Household Appliances Mfrg. Pvt. Ltd.
- Delphi - TVS Diesel Systems Ltd
- Eicher Motors Limited & Royal Enfield
- Ford India Pvt Ltd
- Greaves Cotton Ltd
- Hanon Automotive Systems India Pvt Ltd
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF)
- Honda Cars India Ltd
- ISUZU Engineering Business Center India Pvt Ltd
- JCB India Ltd
- Kinetic Engineering Ltd
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- MITSUBA Sical India Pvt Ltd
- Ordnance Factory
- Southern Railways
- Tata Motors Ltd
- TVS Motor Company Ltd
- WABCO India Ltd
- Yamaha Motor Research & Dev. India Pvt Ltd
(Please note: only one slot will be aloted per company and maximum two person can represent from a company)